Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Day's Work

The 'kit' was lumber of various lengths and species. We cut the posts to just longer than they will finally be and stacked them together. We cut the treads to just longer than they will be and sorted them for suitability and determined their top and face surfaces and arranged them in an aesthetically pleasing order and labeled them and stacked them it their own pile. The 'kit' still very much resembles a kit but the directions are clearer now. The parts are all punched out and arranged and we merely have to insert tab A into slot A and tab B into slot B and so on and we will have stairs in our house.

1 comment:

Shellmo said...

Looking forward to seeing how they turn out!